Located between lush green landscaped Vatika Towers, Golf Course Road, Impromptu is easily one of the most romantic spots for a meal.
In A Nutshell
Impromptu has greens overlapping it and enclosing it in an asymmetric glass box making it one of the most unique restaurant’s in Gurgaon.
With the best of both worlds – majestic, modern interiors and beautiful outdoors with wooden seating, together makes it a couple’s paradise. Depending on the weather, you can choose your spot, both ways the ambience is breathtaking.
On A Silver Platter
Their Mutton Keema Pao, Moroccan Fish, Chicken Skewers with BBQ Sauce are our go-to dishes. The Mutton-Keema Pao is unexpectedly delicious with spicy Keema Bhajji mixed with Indian spices with the crisp pao definitely their best signature dish. The Moroccan Fish was tender, with a crisp covering served on a couscous rice bed and coriander leaves in a tangy paste. The presentation and quality are unbeatable.
Raise A Glass To
Perfect to beat the heat their Watermelon Smash, Cucumber Lemonade and Panache are refreshing and cooling. Panache was a mixture of orange juice, mango juice, mint leaves and grenadine whereas the other two were signature Impromptu cocktails that are more popular with the crowd.
A slice of gooey flourless chocolate cake which melts in your mouth. Served with vanilla ice-cream, this one was the perfect ending to a great meal.
This is a hard one as everything was top-notch. From food to ambience to service, everything was a delight. However, their Chicken Skewers were a little dry and the sauce served with it was a little disappointing.
Food For Thought
They’ve got some amazing packages like Sunday Brunches (INR 699), Buffets for Lunch (INR 785) , Live Music on alternate Saturdays and imported drinks at great prices.
Drop in at Ground Floor, Vatika Towers Complex, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon
Photo Courtesy Of: Shreya Ahuja
- #HeyRum // Try Rum For Unbelievable Benefits From This Healthy Alcohol - December 4, 2016
- Food & Health Apps In Your Phone That’ll Make Life Easy-Breezy - December 2, 2016
- Luxurious Mehrauli Restaurants For That Gorgeous View Of The Qutub Minar - December 2, 2016
- Asian Haus Is Winning The Gourmet Delivery Scene With Their Pan-Asian Fare - November 29, 2016
- Thai House By Kylin’s Seafood Coconut Thai Soup & Pandan Chicken Are Winners - November 28, 2016
- 5 Newbies To Look Out For At The New & Improved Ansal Plaza - November 23, 2016
- #EatEffect // Healthy Pet Food That Will Keep Hooman & Pet Happy - November 19, 2016
- Ek Bar’s Winter Menu Stuns With State-Inspired Dishes & Drinks - November 18, 2016
- #EatEffect // Oatmeal Cookies, Shots & Smoothies For Brekkie - November 17, 2016
- This 26-Yr-Old Built A Tea Store & Company In Australia Selling Just Chai - November 16, 2016