There’s nothing like a warm, hearty bowl of soup to warm you up especially when there’s more than just a nip in the air. We’re telling you our season favourites to keep you cosied up all through this time of the year for each family dinner time.
Cream Of Mushroom Soup, Parallel
This one just blew us away. We have probably never tasted such a well-made Mushroom soup, anywhere in Delhi. The best part is that there are small chunks of it in every bite, and it is creamy without being too thick. You can ask for an add-on of chicken or prawns in your soup, but we think that it is great as is.
Explore Parallel here.
Murgh Yakhni Shorba, The Yellow Chilli
A flavourful broth full of goodness, the Murgh Yakhni Shorba at The Yellow Chilli has become a favourite over the years. The broth is never watery and is seasoned to perfection. If you’re here for a family dinner, you shouldn’t miss ordering this.
Explore The Yellow Chilli here.
Pumpkin Coconut Soup, Auro
We recently checked out Auro in Aurobindo Market and we still can’t stop raving about this soup. It is a wonderful soup with just the perfect balances of sweetness from the caramelised onions and isn’t overly spiced. You can sit with this and a book, and you’re set for the rest of your afternoon.
Explore Auro here.
Seafood Chowder, The Dirty Apron
This one is a stunner. This thick, wholesome soup is served to you in a bread bowl. The flavours of the shrimp and the lemon just shine through. We kid you not, you will find yourself wanting to scrape off every last bit long after you’re done.
Explore The Dirty Apron here.
Samuza Hincho, Burma Burma
Photo Courtesy Of: Burma Burma
A Burma Burma favourite, the Samuza Hincho is perfect for a cool evening. The vegetarian broth is spicy and full of julienned veggies with a hot samosa swimming in it’s midst. It’s a super filling dish and comforting to boot. If you aren’t very hung up on the begetarian aspect, we would definitely recommend this around Cyber Hub.
Explore more here.
Chicken Noodle Soup, Smokehouse Deli
We have tried both the Wild Mushroom Soup and the Chicken Noodle Soup at the new Connaught Place SmokeHouse Deli and both do wonders for your soul. If you’re feeling a little under the weather, the chicken noodle soup will perk you right up. The mushroom soup is a classic, but the noodle soup totally blows everything else out of the water.
Explore more here.
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: Albumarium
- Read This Instead Of Googling The Best Butter Chicken In Delhi - January 19, 2017
- Dig Into The Gorgeous Zucchini Fries & Amazingly Thick Shakes At Diggin - January 19, 2017
- #EatCheap: 9 Budget Bars In CP For The End-Of-The-Month Drinking Party - January 18, 2017
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017