Working with Ogilvy Delhi, KFC has launched a digital campaign called “You eat, They eat”. This is part of the HOPE initiative, where KFC is going to contribute INR 5 from every bucket that you buy. We are loving the tone of each of the videos created for this campaign. Without being overtly sympathetic or condescending, the videos get the point across through Gopal, Gita, Raju and Pinky’s stories.
Have a look here.
Raising awareness about one of the most crippling problems in India—hunger and scavenging—KFC is trying to combat it in its own way. Rahul Shinde spoke about the campaign saying, “Hunger is a very real and big challenge – at least 3,000 children die every day from poor diet related illness. The fact that millions of children go to bed hungry every night means that they are unable to grow, learn and thrive. It is a critical cause to unite behind.”
Each bucket now has the possibility of reaching out to a hungry child. We are absolutely onboard this idea, and Ajay Gahlaut elaborates on the idea of using the bucket as the messenger of this technology-led campaign. “We created animated films about underprivileged kids that play only when you order and scan a bucket.”
We’re ordering a bucket for our next meal. Are you?
Photo Courtesy Of: KFC
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016
- Winter Is Coming & So Are Official Game Of Thrones Theme Wines - November 25, 2016