Are upcoming university exams haunting your nights and squeezing the fun out of your days? Semester exams are the upcoming biggie across India and we’re helping you out with your prep munchies, so try out these healthy snacks that you can munch in between your study breaks.
Known for its calcium properties, it’s a great mood lifter (who doesn’t like egg bhurji?) and the choline in it helps in making your brains sharper than it already is (especially during exam season)! Healthy snacks like egg chaat only requires sliced boiled eggs, red chillies, onions, coriander, tomato, salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
Chocolate doesn’t ask questions, chocolate understands. You deserve something sweet after rattling your brain for hours right? Ditch that high-calorie brownie and indulge in the seductive dark chocolates that improve blood flow to the heart as well as the brain.
Green Leafy Veggies
Winter season’s coming up and so will be mustard leaves (sarso) hitting the markets soon! Get a whole handi of the yummy sarso saag made and chomp away till makke di roti do us part. Other green veggies like spinach and kale are certainly good for your memory because of the magic vitamin content. You can try our exhaustive winter greens guide to pick up something fun for your healthy snacks!
Photos Courtesy Of: Pixabay
Being high on antioxidants and vitamin E, this nut can do wonders for your mind. I guess your mamma wasn’t wrong when she forced you to take walnuts in your lunch. Try this if you’re looking for something yum and hair-healthy.
Blueberries are known for improving short-term memory. So, it’s the best food for all those not equipped with a photographic memory and those who end up studying at the eleventh hour. Blueberries go really well with your breakfasts too!
- Govinda’s New Restaurant In Rajouri Is Obviously A Superhit Spin-Off - December 16, 2016
- FSSAI Advisory: Snack Packing With Newspapers Can Cause Cancer - December 12, 2016
- This Awesome Book Cafe In Delhi Lets You Exchange Books For Food - December 7, 2016
- #HeyRum // Beginner’s Guide For Dummies On How To Drink Rum - December 5, 2016
- Food Truck 101: Everything You Need To Know About Opening A Food Truck - December 3, 2016
- Fine Dining At Its Summit: A Pop Up Restaurant Comes To Mount Everest - November 28, 2016
- Travel The World With These 5 World Cuisine Restaurants In Mumbai - November 22, 2016
- Taste Culture To Understand It: Travel In India & Elsewhere For Good Food - November 21, 2016
- Healthy Snacks That’ll Help With Your Memory This Exam Season - November 18, 2016
- Wine Tasting, Cake Baking & More: 4 Food Experiences In Mumbai - November 11, 2016