The Bombaykery is our most beloved Gurgaon bakery and the one we watch out for at all food festivals (mostly because their limited delivery area deprives us of everyday binge-ordering). But it’s now ready to expand and serve their loyal patrons the way they want – with a retail store!
First Things First
The Bombaykery has taken the city by a storm with its petite desserts and indulgent cakes and cookies, working as an only delivery Gurgaon bakery. While we crave their desserts more often than we should (who cares about dieting when you can indulge in mouth-watering macarons and mignardises, right?), it’s the advance ordering which we worries us since we can’t always anticipate our sugar cravings!
They are now in works to open stores throughout the city and a little birdy tells us Vasant Kunj, Khan Market and Gurgaon are the most likely locations! From what we know, the first store could be opening next month! *Fingers crossed*
Explore The Bombaykery here.
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: The Bombaykery
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016