Back for it’s fourth edition, The Grub Fest is here and we can’t wait till October for this festival. So get ready with your spoons and forks to dig into the goodies at this wonder! But…
First Things First
It’s happening on 14, 15 and 16 October at Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, same as last time. While we aren’t super sure whether they are redoing the extremely Instagram-able rainbow tree or pretty lights, here’s what we do know.
More than 80 restaurants are turning up for this food fest and we aren’t even hype-ing the mania that this is going to be. There will be fantastic live artists setting the pace to your journey. Look forward to the gourmet products and eclectic cuisines that #TheGrubFest will have on offer.
Are you coming? Keep an eye out here.
Photo Courtesy Of: The Grub Fest
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016
- Winter Is Coming & So Are Official Game Of Thrones Theme Wines - November 25, 2016