The Great Winter Picnic party is almost here and we’re super excited about it. We can’t wait for it to start already! We’d love to see you and we’re telling you why you need to be there.
Block your calendars for Sunday, the 26th of November and join us for the #EatEffect.
Healthy Food & Smokeless BBQ
Photo Courtesy Of :VisualHunt
We’ve got some of the coolest people in town on board with us who’re going to make yummy treats. You can find the head chef of Junction at the BBQ counter, grilling delicious meats from Lionfresh. The awesome folks over at Rocketchefs will be driving in with their food truck, and you’re sure to find some mouthwatering pizzas and ice creams here.
Lodi-The Garden Restaurant will be bringing in jars of condiments from their organic farms at Sewara. You need to get their oh-so-delicious homemade mustard sauce that you can literally put on everything! Also coming in with healthy things is Dharmsala Tea Co. who’re bringing their signature single origin teas.
Talks By Ketto & Smart Air
Ketto is dedicated to help with crowdfunding for social causes, and they’re going to talk about the kind of food campaigns that they’ve had for fund-raising.
Smart Air India will also be talking about the current situation of air pollution in Delhi, the way it effects on public health, and what it is that they’re doing to make air breathable for you.
Martial Arts Demonstration By Delhi Rock
Delhi Rock is bringing a Brazilian Capoeira teacher who will be talking about and demonstrating this form of martial arts from Africa, which is a blend of elements that include dance, aerobics, and music. This is going to be fantastic and fascinating all at the same time at this picnic party.
Art Show & Live Music
Photo Courtesy Of: Chizai
Sbcltr is setting up an art show with about 20 artworks, on the first level of the restaurant. There’s also going to be live music by popular artists like Chizai, Taba Chake, and Tanya Nambiar. For all the party people out there, we’ve got DJ SUN and Collido (of Bass Pilots) in the house!
Merch By Frendicoes
Frendicoes is getting their awesome-sauce merchandise and will specially set up a spot for you to get your goodies from them for your furry friends.
The best part is that you don’t need to worry about paying at any of the stalls with cash because we’ve got PayTM to support us, setting up a cash-free zone!
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017
- Burn The Fat Without Burning A Hole In Your Pocket At These Places In Indirapuram - January 12, 2017
- #EatCheap At These Cheap Restaurants In Noida When You’re on A Tight Budget! - January 11, 2017
- Now, Vendors Serving Street Food In Delhi Will Be Seen Wearing A Uniform - January 11, 2017