If you’re someone who loves clean lines and minimalistic design, you NEED to head to Parallel. And we can recommend their totally brilliant savoury donuts for a gourmet breakfast.
In A Nutshell
Located in the by-lanes of Khan Market, this newly opened restaurant stuns everybody with the geometrically designed space and delicious food with regional flavours in it. the minimalistic colours and design extend to every inch of the space and reflects on their menu too, in terms of how detail oriented they are.
The best place to sit here has to be at the corner tables near the windows. There’s plenty of natural light that streams into the restaurant from the windows and the skylight ceiling above the bar during the day.
In case you like sitting near where you get alcohol, you can sit at the bar that has been specially designed with hand-painted pieces of wood arranged in a geometrical pattern. The bartenders are pretty friendly, and they’d be happy to help you choose your drink too.
Raise A Toast To
We had the Cold Mulled Wine that was just the thing for the hot, dusty afternoon. It’s flavoured with a Cointreau and has a really delicious house made spice syrup. It has also got a star anise that prettily floats on top.
On The Silver Platter
They’re the only restaurant in all of NCR that make fresh, gourmet donuts. You must try all three flavours — the Flying Pig, which is a breakfast donut and has crispy bacon and warm maple syrup on top; Bass Hog, which is topped with a creamy potato mash, and sinfully delicious pulled pork with a generous drizzle of bbq sauce; and the Funky Monkey which is a banana and toffee donut. SO good.
While you’re still gorging on these, consider trying the Spinach and Arugula salad with beetroots, candied walnuts, and caramelised goat cheese with a sherry vinaigrette dressing. You can add chicken or have it as is. It’s great and wholesome either way. Also, try their soup of the day—you will not be disappointed.
We went there expecting that we’d be able to sample some of their litchi jello shots, but we were told that they’ve discontinued it temporarily. But that’s also not that big an issue as they have a pretty impressive list of drinks.
Food For Thought
So what we’re saying is that their gourmet donuts are TO DIE FOR and you absolutely need to head over here and get them as soon as possible just to see why we’re so crazy about them. We promise you, you’re going to love them so much, you’re going to want to come here whenever possible.
Explore them here.
- Read This Instead Of Googling The Best Butter Chicken In Delhi - January 19, 2017
- Dig Into The Gorgeous Zucchini Fries & Amazingly Thick Shakes At Diggin - January 19, 2017
- #EatCheap: 9 Budget Bars In CP For The End-Of-The-Month Drinking Party - January 18, 2017
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017