Our all-time favourite Nirula’s has closed a lot of branches in the past year, but their Hot Chocolate Fudge is something we can never forget! HCF craving often leads us to Connaught Place, but there is a place to score some Nirula’s Ice cream in Gurgaon and it’s closer than we thought!
First Things First
Good Earth located next to the food hub, Bani Square has a casual dining restaurant Moti Mahal on the first floor; This North Indian restaurant has a Nirula’s ice cream counter (Rejoice! For now we are headed over to get ourselves their indulgent HCF), a franchise of the branch in Connaught Place. We are already dreaming of our next order, banana split, golden glow, a tub of chocolate fudge and the ever classic vanilla ice cream to accompany it!
Head over to Unit no. 169 & 181, Good Earth City Centre, Sector-50, Gurgaon.
Featured Photo Courtesy: Nirula’s
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016