The Grub Fest is almost here. This weekend, join thousands of foodies in gorging on delicious food from the best of restaurants and bakeries from all across Delhi and NCR.
First Things First
The Grub Market is going to be a one-of-its-kind marketplace. You can expect to find a range of great organic and gourmet products from brands like Raw Pressery, Odyssey India, Artisan Palate, Keventers, Nice Cream and more. They will be showcasing some yummy treats like gelato, ice creams, homemade jams, dips and sauces, biscuits and cookies, cupcakes, and a variety of delectable desserts.
What’s more is, there’s going to be a dedicated play area for children. So you won’t have to worry about having to constantly entertain or carry your kid around.
On from the 14 Oct to 16 October
Drop in at JLN Stadium, New Delhi. Entry from Gate No. 14.
Price: INR 250 on online booking via the Cleartrip Mobile App, INR 300 on purchasing on-ground.
Explore them here.
- #EatCheap: 9 Budget Bars In CP For The End-Of-The-Month Drinking Party - January 18, 2017
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017