The new Wonder Woman trailer is out and it is the stuff of our dreams. A strong woman taking situations by the horn is what we aspire to be and here we have a perfect model. So, we went a little deeper into this phenomenon and found out about the amount of effort and restraint when it comes to achieving that physical stature and immense power.
First Things First
According ENews, Gal Gadot sticks to a diet that is absolutely fire-rich and consumes fruits laden with nutrients. She also gives in to the occasional temptation of a cheeseburger but her workout regimen makes sure she intakes enough to withstand the heavy duty gym-action.
While soul-food is trending on Gadot’s food list, she also drinks a lot of water to keep hydrated. Her diet mantra though, remains,“Don’t eat while you drive and don’t eat when you talk on the phone.”
Read the full article here.
Featured Image Courtesy: Via
- 5 Green Leaves You Must Pick Up From Your Local Grocer For A Healthy Winter Glow - January 17, 2017
- An Easy Coastal Fish Curry That’ll Remind You Of Your Beach Vacation - January 17, 2017
- You Only Need 3 Things For A Perfect Cup Of Chai, Every Single Time - January 17, 2017
- Easy Seafood Risotto With A Hint Of Saffron To Warm Your Insides - January 17, 2017
- Prawn Sambal Recipe: A Malaysian Import That You Won’t Get Enough Of - January 16, 2017
- Ditch Those Oily Puris! Try Something Truly Healthy & Tasty When Fasting - January 16, 2017
- Nisteachi Coddi Recipe For A Goan Fish Curry To Remember For Ever - January 16, 2017
- A Shrimp & Fish Burger Recipe For When You’re Tired Of Your Usual Juicy Lucy - January 14, 2017
- Maple Salmon: A Fish Dish That’s Just Wayy Too Dishy For A Regular Meal - January 14, 2017
- Kiwi, Pineapples, Guavas: Make Healthy Fruit Candies At Home With Dehydrated Fruits - January 14, 2017