If you are craving something sugar, skip your usual neighbourhood bakery and ring up The Bombaykery for satiating that sweet tooth!
In A Nutshell
Bombaykery is a French patisserie, bringing the concept of bite-sized desserts to the city. There is finesse and refined craftsmanship in all their products, combined with the ingredient of passion for sugar. Ever since they opened (roughly 9 months ago) they have made quite a mark for fine quality and clean flavours among their patrons.
Currently, it’s an only-delivery bakery with an option for pick-up. Order on weekdays for hassle-free delivery.
On The Silver Platter
We have tried a ton of sweetmeats from their menu, but their Tender Coconut Cake truly stands out. A unique creation by the chef, it is light, smooth and absolutely heavenly; leaving you wanting more! If you want to indulge in something chocolaty, we suggest the Belgian Chocolate Mousse Cake. The dark chocolate mousse is smooth and has the perfect balance between bitter and sweet. If you are a macaron person, try their Lavender and Dark Chocolate Macarons for perfect texture, smooth ganache and a popping flavour!
The location is quite hard to find and delivery takes a minimum of two hours, so you got to sit tight for a bit before you can indulge in their sweet treats. (We suggest pacing about in anticipation to overcome the guilt of indulging in those calories; or maybe not!)
Food For Thought
The sweet scene in Delhi has come a long way and establishments like The Bombaykery are helping redefine the palate of Delhites with their fine creations. And we, are definitely on-board that bandwagon.
Explore The Bombaykery here.
Photos Courtesy Of: The Bombaykery
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016