We’re about halfway through this year, and we’ve seen a lot of trends come and go these past few months. Here’s our list of top trends that have ruled Delhi in 2016.
The health food scene is booming. The average Delhiite seems to want to reconsider that burger or a slice of cake for healthier options. And so, every few months, we see new brands introducing fresh and healthy flavours of cold pressed juices, salads and nut milk. You can treat yourself to some of these guilt-free goodies at RawKing (for cold pressed juices), Salad Days, and AllNut (for delicious cold pressed almond milk).
Photo Courtesy Of: Pixabay
Regional Indian Cuisine
A want to experiment with the many flavours that regional Indian cuisine has to offer is quite noticeable on menus these days. Chefs have been including Indian flavours, and there has been a marked increase in the number of restaurants that serve more than just North Indian and Mughlai cuisine. Rosang Café and Café Lota are just a few of the many restaurants that cater to our ever changing taste-buds.
Dining In & Gourmet Catering
Organising parties, and celebrating every occasion is quintessentially Delhi for you, and there are some very cool joints that take the words ‘catering to your every need’ a little too seriously. If you’re hosting a party or a get-together, the good folks at HolyBelly and Harry’s Gourmet Catering are who you should get in touch with!
One of our favourite trends that have carried over from last year is theme based restaurants. We see new outlets in the city opening almost every month, with a dominant cuisine that extends to the décor. Zu Tisch and Unplugged Courtyard are some of the better-known restaurants in this regard.
Photo Courtesy Of: Pixabay
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017
- Burn The Fat Without Burning A Hole In Your Pocket At These Places In Indirapuram - January 12, 2017