Everyone from the culinary field, whether you are a student, chef, blogger or just a food lover, get ready for the Food for Thought Fest headed your way this December! A two-day food fest is a perfect place to learn and share about everything food. Apart from this, Delhi also has a bunch of food fests lined up.
First Things First
The South Asian Association of Gastronomy or SAAG is organising the second edition of Food For Thought Fest to celebrate the versatile cuisines of South Asia. It will be a forum for conversations, cuisines, ideas and philosophies with India, Bhutan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal participating in the food fest.
This year the fest is divided into four parts: Thought fest, which will see papers, interviews, discussions by leading professionals and scholars in the field of gastronomy; Food fest, which will showcase the authentic flavours of these regions through workshops and demonstrations by invited chefs; Fun Fest, which will bring art and cultural entertainment, including a concert in JNU stadium and the Gastronomy Bazaar, a new element this year, it’s a farmers market which will leave you mesmerised.
Explore more about Food For Thought Fest here.
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016