White wine and dill go almost perfectly with sea bass. So, if you’re looking to do a brunch at home just like Fio’s then we hope you try flavourful and healthy recipe.
150 gm sea bass fish
100 ml white wine
10 gm fresh dill
50 ml olive oil
20 ml cooking cream
20 gm butter
10 gm red capsicum
10 gm yellow capsicum
10 gm green zucchini
10 gm yellow zucchini
30 gm baby carrots
20 gm snow peas
100 ml vegetable stock
Salt and pepper, to taste
Marinate sea bass with salt, pepper and olive oil, and set aside.
In another container, reduce white wine till half, add dill and cooking cream. Cook for a minute, then add butter and season with salt and pepper.
Take a pan and boil the vegetable stock and add all the vegetables and cook for two minutes.
Heat the grill or pan, brush with oil, add sea bass and sear both sides till brown.
Serve with boiled vegetables and the white wine and dill sauce.
Photo Courtesy Of: Fio Country Kitchen and Bar
- 5 Green Leaves You Must Pick Up From Your Local Grocer For A Healthy Winter Glow - January 17, 2017
- An Easy Coastal Fish Curry That’ll Remind You Of Your Beach Vacation - January 17, 2017
- You Only Need 3 Things For A Perfect Cup Of Chai, Every Single Time - January 17, 2017
- Easy Seafood Risotto With A Hint Of Saffron To Warm Your Insides - January 17, 2017
- Prawn Sambal Recipe: A Malaysian Import That You Won’t Get Enough Of - January 16, 2017
- Ditch Those Oily Puris! Try Something Truly Healthy & Tasty When Fasting - January 16, 2017
- Nisteachi Coddi Recipe For A Goan Fish Curry To Remember For Ever - January 16, 2017
- A Shrimp & Fish Burger Recipe For When You’re Tired Of Your Usual Juicy Lucy - January 14, 2017
- Maple Salmon: A Fish Dish That’s Just Wayy Too Dishy For A Regular Meal - January 14, 2017
- Kiwi, Pineapples, Guavas: Make Healthy Fruit Candies At Home With Dehydrated Fruits - January 14, 2017