Gurgaon is suddenly on our maps for the nicest bakery items in NCR. We scouted out some of the most delectable cupcakes and muffins in G-Town just for you (and for us, of course)!
The CupNCake Factory
Opened in 2012 at Sohna Road, in a very short span this place has won the place in many peoples hearts (or stomachs?). They make extremely delicious cupcakes and cakes from scratch and even customise them!
#EatExtra: Red Velvet, Chocolate Fudge, Strawberry Crush, Caramel Apple and Lemon Raspberry
Drop in at 5, Ground Floor, Ninex City Mart Mall, Sohna Road, Gurgaon.
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: The CupNCake Factory
If you love Red Velvet Cup-cakes, this is just the right place for you.The Bombaykery is one of the latest additions in Gurgaon and we’re totally digging it! They have cupcakes, tarts, cheesecakes and Belgian Chocolate Fudge (which they also sell per kg). Ideal for gifting or for a get together with friends!
#EatExtra: Red Velvet Cupcakes, Sea Salt Nutella Cookies
Explore more here.
The Wishing Chair
This has got to be one of the cutest café’s in Gurgaon. It’s a tiny café tucked into one corner of a home-décor shop. The quirky, warm ambience and the sinfully delightful cupcakes, especially the chocolate one with sprinkles are the perfect combination for a bakery. Who doesn’t love a bakery where cupcakes & whimsical home décor shopping go hand in hand?
Explore more here.
Photo Courtesy Of: Sucre
They have some really nice cupcakes and cakes with commendable presentation. The Red Velvet Cupcake is definitely the winner here, amongst other equally amazing flavours like Chocolate Cupcake, Walnut Cupcake, Lemon Cupcake and Banana Cupcake. They also have great packaging making takeaway easy-peasy, with your cupcakes are safe and secure.
#EatExtra: Red Velvet Cupcakes
Drop in at SCO 144, 1st Floor, Main Huda Market, Sec-46, Gurgaon
One of my personal favourites in Gurgaon is a quaint little restaurant cum bakery with some delicious cupcakes that’ll blow your mind. The best part, they deliver cupcakes/cakes all around in Gurgaon.
Drop in at D-142 Shopping Mall, Arjun Marg, DLF Phase 1 Gurgaon
One of the most loved bakeries in Gurgaon, this one definitely offers an array of cakes, cupcakes, cookies, tarts and patties. Although cupcakes are a tiny part of the wide range, it’s a must visit bakery for all the sweet tooths.
Drop in at C4, Qutub Plaza, DLF Phase 1, Gurgaon
- #HeyRum // Try Rum For Unbelievable Benefits From This Healthy Alcohol - December 4, 2016
- Food & Health Apps In Your Phone That’ll Make Life Easy-Breezy - December 2, 2016
- Luxurious Mehrauli Restaurants For That Gorgeous View Of The Qutub Minar - December 2, 2016
- Asian Haus Is Winning The Gourmet Delivery Scene With Their Pan-Asian Fare - November 29, 2016
- Thai House By Kylin’s Seafood Coconut Thai Soup & Pandan Chicken Are Winners - November 28, 2016
- 5 Newbies To Look Out For At The New & Improved Ansal Plaza - November 23, 2016
- #EatEffect // Healthy Pet Food That Will Keep Hooman & Pet Happy - November 19, 2016
- Ek Bar’s Winter Menu Stuns With State-Inspired Dishes & Drinks - November 18, 2016
- #EatEffect // Oatmeal Cookies, Shots & Smoothies For Brekkie - November 17, 2016
- This 26-Yr-Old Built A Tea Store & Company In Australia Selling Just Chai - November 16, 2016