After Johnny Rockets and Carls Jr, another wave of high-end burgers might be flooding India soon! The American chain, Elevation Burger, after making its presence in the Middle East with locations like Dubai, is now planning to expand in India with major hubs like Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
First Things First
Elevation Burger known as an organic fast casual restaurant, is infamous for its vertigo burger with patties stacked up to 10 in number (Dare to go all out?). They have a unique process of assembling the burger where you can choose how big a stack you want.
What Can You Expect?
Claiming use of ingredients that are 100% organic, grass-fed, free-range, environment-friendly and healthier, we hope they maintain these values on expansion to Delhi. While they do have vegetarian, vegan and chicken burgers, most of the menu comprises of beef burgers, so we will have to wait and see how they modify or stick to it, upon launching in India.
Read the complete article here.
Photo Courtesy Of: Elevation Burger
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016