The Delhi Metro is going a step ahead this time and giving us an entire food plaza at the Barakhamba Metro station of the Blue Line. So Noida guys and Dwarka peeps rejoice! For you will be able to access the plaza in all its glory.
First Things First
According to this article by The Hindu, The DMRC is planning to set up the facility in the land right next to the station. A metro official told The Hindu, that they have 2,400 sqft of land and that the proposal says that it will “be given on lease basis where the lessee will have to develop, operate and maintain the food plaza or cafeteria”.
Targeting office-goers and corporate workers, DMRC is also going to provide the commenters with a seating area and a place to relax. So we are looking forward to this single storey coming up. Move over Rajiv Chowk, Barakhamba is where it’s at.
Read more about this change here.
Photo Courtesy Of: Wikipedia Commons
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016
- Winter Is Coming & So Are Official Game Of Thrones Theme Wines - November 25, 2016