It’s true. To eat green and healthy is boring, tasteless and totally not worth the effort, most of the times. It is overdone, over-sold and well, over. But we found something else.
In the midst of this impenetrable black smog and the burning of firecrackers and stubble, we saw a glimmer of green. We saw what a lot of you can’t see or don’t want to see. To eat green is not just about keeping you or me healthy. It is about you, me and everyone around you. It’s about keeping the environment safe. We found out that eating healthy and living a little more consciously can make your surroundings greener, cleaner and create the #EatEffect.
First Things First
And that is exactly what we are going to do. For the next two weeks, we will be writing about and featuring ways to combat unhealthy eating and eating practices that affect nature adversely. We will feature green NGOs, organisations, restaurants and cafes who eat green and are doing their bit to keep our heads above the water before the flood comes crashing in.
And in our efforts to make green cool again (after all #GreenIsTheNewBlack), we will show you how healthy eating doesn’t need to be boring, tasteless and overly tiring. We will show you easy ways to combat household refuse and waste. We will give you ways of purifying air naturally and most of all, we’d love to meet you at The Great Winter Picnic on 27 Nov.
Come bust some moves with yoga, make yourself heard at our talks, get eating green or set up a green stall. We have something for everyone with music, food and activities, and we hope you have something for us too. If you want to participate in any capacity, send us a mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- #TheBigList: 25 Mouthwatering Food Experiences For Your Next Amritsar Trip - January 19, 2017
- A One-Day Dessert Festival This Sunday Has 12 Bakers & All Desserts Under 200 Rupees! - January 18, 2017
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016