You will very soon be able to see a place only dedicated to making fries as the whole entire meal. Now your friends have an even better reason to steal the fries off of your plate. This fries place is coming and you have to try them out.
First Things First
Located in the soon-to-open-restaurant, The Junction, Potet aims to serve this food that is a favourite across all age groups, but not as sides. These loaded fries will finally get its own place as a main dish on Potet’s extensive menu that consists of classics from Germany, Vietnam, Japan, Mexico, Kenya, Romania, and other countries.
They plan to open their doors and welcome you to fries-heaven very soon in mid-December.
Explore Potet here.
- Instant Japanese? Calm Your Seafood Cravings With Meatigo’s Tempura Prawns - January 22, 2017
- This Restaurant Is Inside A Scrapped Plane In Ludhiana! And It’s Called Hawai Adda - January 22, 2017
- #EatCheap: These Budget Bars In Rajouri Have Beer Pints Starting At INR 80 - January 21, 2017
- Bye Bye Obesity! India Is Getting A Fat Tax On Bags Of Chips, Junk Food & Soda - January 21, 2017
- Begin Your Sunday With Fun & Friends At These Sunday Brunches In Delhi - January 20, 2017