DLF Mall of India is the new exciting place in Noida. For everyone who lives there, and has had to wade through long traffic jams just to be able to go out to dine at some of the popular restaurants, it’s an answer to their prayers. Coming soon to this new popular hub are three of our favourites.
Nando’s, the home of the legendary butterfly-cut, flame-grilled, Peri-Peri chicken is making its way to the hearts of every chicken lover. If you’ve ever been to any of their restaurants, you know exactly what you should look out for.
Johnny Rockets serves all-American food while giving you a taste of the very timeless, classic Americana life. With a little bit of singing and dancing, they offer a whole lot of yummy American diner food.
Zizo brings to you authentic Lebanese food with a modern twist. Everything they create is handmade with unique oils and spices brought all the way from Lebanon, and adding a kick with tangy flavours of the freshest organic ingredients, suited to our Indian taste-buds.
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: Zizo
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017
- Burn The Fat Without Burning A Hole In Your Pocket At These Places In Indirapuram - January 12, 2017