Our favourite go-to place for Pan Asian food, Chi Kitchen & Bar at SDA recently got a revamp and it is now Chi Asian Cookhouse!
Chi Kitchen & Bar Gets A New Look
Chi Asian Cookhouse is now at a total of three locations after the recent inclusion of the one in DLF Mall of India, Noida. The food here is comfortable and fuss free, and they’ve brought the best of Asian street food from the hawkers to you, here in the heart of Delhi.
They offer an eclectic mix of dishes that draw from the street food culture of regions as diverse as Thailand, Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, and China; featuring exciting new sections such as Satay Station, Dimsum Cart, Kimbap, and Hawkers Wok that go with bestsellers such as Bibimbap, Khao Suey, Hunan Pot, and Malay Black Pepper Crab.
The space is as vibrant as the food that they serve. One can easily notice how well incorporated the theme is in the menu, artwork on the walls, and the overall design of the place.
Tipsy Combos: A variety of liquor based combos will help take the edge off your weary day without you having to worry about the bill.
Sunday Dimsum Brunch: Unlimited offerings of Dimsums, Soups, Mains, Desserts paired along with a wine or cocktail of your choice only at INR 1295 AI.
Chi Chewees: The ever popular Asian chewy drinks make a playful debut. Chi Chewees features jelly swimming in a lagoon of flavour and aroma. Eat while you drink. Drink while you eat!
Chindian: Any conversation about Pan Asian street food is incomplete without India’s experiments. From Hakka to Honey Chilli, our hawker style renditions of traditional Chinese cuisine are unabashedly inauthentic, and deliciously so!
So are you coming?
Explore them here.
Photos Courtesy Of: Chi Asian Cookhouse
- Instant Japanese? Calm Your Seafood Cravings With Meatigo’s Tempura Prawns - January 22, 2017
- This Restaurant Is Inside A Scrapped Plane In Ludhiana! And It’s Called Hawai Adda - January 22, 2017
- #EatCheap: These Budget Bars In Rajouri Have Beer Pints Starting At INR 80 - January 21, 2017
- Bye Bye Obesity! India Is Getting A Fat Tax On Bags Of Chips, Junk Food & Soda - January 21, 2017
- Begin Your Sunday With Fun & Friends At These Sunday Brunches In Delhi - January 20, 2017