Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi, popularly known as ‘the dancing chef of India’, under the aegis of Yellow Tie Hospitality Management (YTHM) has announced the opening of 200 restaurants in five different formats, by the year 2020. They will be investing about 136 crores for the said franchise project.
First Things First
All the restaurants under the franchise project will exclusively come under the patronage of YTHM—an India-based food and beverage franchise management company and will follow a franchise model. The formats of these restaurants will have offerings in the line of various segments like fine dining, casual dining, bars, and family restaurants. YTHM will be investing mainly in marketing and franchising.
Photo Courtesy Of: Twist Of Tadka
The Twist Of Tadka is a family restaurant that serves North Indian cuisine at its outlets in Amritsar and Bengaluru. The entire concept is going to be relaunched in January 2017 and will focus on expanding this franchise project in tier II and tier III cities. They hope to open 25 new outlets in India and overseas. For the second format, BB Jaan restaurant will offer Hyderabadi cuisine at fine dining restaurants in shopping malls and 5-7 star hotels, totalling 10 outlets by 2019. They also hope to expand to Asian Markets as well.
For the third format, they’re going to offer Canadian Poutine as the core product at Dhadoom. This brand of restaurants will be expanded through kiosks and shops. They’re also planning for the launch of Haathapie—a trendy Punjabi fast-casual dining bar—the first outlet of the 10 that they have planned will open its doors in June 2017.
They’re also planning to bring a Desi-Chinese fusion experience for food lovers with Chika Chika. Dhadoom and Chika chika will both has 75 restaurants each by the end of 2019, says Chef Sokhi.
Read the full story here.
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: BB Jaan
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017
- Burn The Fat Without Burning A Hole In Your Pocket At These Places In Indirapuram - January 12, 2017
- #EatCheap At These Cheap Restaurants In Noida When You’re on A Tight Budget! - January 11, 2017
- Now, Vendors Serving Street Food In Delhi Will Be Seen Wearing A Uniform - January 11, 2017