Something about the chilly air makes us reach for warm things and what’s better than a piping hot bowl of cheese. Dip in bread, potatoes, vegetables or meat for cheese fondue makes everything better! Try this pungent cheese fondue for your guests or a romantic evening. (But cheese is bae, so make sure you compensate in other ways!)
1 and 1/2 cups Swiss cheese
2 cups Gruyere cheese
1/2 cup Grana Padano
2 tbs all-purpose flour
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 cup dry Sauvignon Blanc or any other dry white wine
1 tbs lemon juice
3 tbs Kirschwasser
In a bowl, mix together the chosen cheeses and all-purpose flour, until it coats the grated cheese evenly.
In a heavy saucepan add garlic and wine. Reduce the heat to low and just before the mixture gets to boil, add lemon juice.
Keeping the heat on low, add the cheese mixture slowly and in batches. Stir continuously, ensuring the added cheese is melted before mixing in another batch.
Add Kirschwasser and keep on simmer setting.
Serve while maintaining the heat in a fondue pan to make sure it stays creamy and smooth as you eat! This cheese fondue is a winner.
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: Wikimedia Commons
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016