Now, there are one too many places in Noida and it can be a little tough to figure out where it is that you should go when you’re hungry but can’t spend too much on a meal. We’ve filtered out a bunch of cheap restaurants in Noida that you can go to even when you need something to calm that rumbling tummy.
This budget friendly place has recently opened here and has quickly become a hangout spot. The colourful decor and the cheerful vibe of this place make you want to come in. They’ve got burgers, wraps, sandwiches, and a couple of desserts on their menu. Get the Chilli Paneer Thick Wrap or chill with one of their Chicken Chilli Lava Burgers and grab your choice of drink for a good time.
Head to Shop 4, JOP Plaza, Near Lenskart, Sector 18, Noida
Say hello at 0120 4228865 & +91 9711540052
Pay INR 350 for two people (approx.).
If Dal Makhani and Butter Chicken are what comfort food means to you, but you don’t feel like shelling out too much, or maybe you’re already broke before the end of the month—head to Metro Dhaba. They also serve some Chindian dishes, pasta, burgers, and pizzas. It’s a tiny space but is beautifully decorated. It’s very close to the metro station. It really couldn’t getter better than this.
Head to B-1/35, Sector 18, Noida
Say hello at 0120 6542433
Pay INR 500 for two people (approx.).
Explore Metro Dhaba.
Top Breads makes the best bread and desserts, hands down. Their cakes and desserts are extremely moist, and people have been coming here since ages now just to get these. They even have a salad bar which allows you to mix and match fruits, cold cuts, pasta, and vegetables with the dressing of your choice. This is one of those cheap restaurants in Noida that has a salad bar, so you know what we love here.
Head to K-4, Ground Floor, Sector 18, Noida
Say hello at 0120 2516477
Pay INR 200 for two people (approx.).
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: Wat-A-Burger
- #EatCheap: These Budget Bars In Rajouri Have Beer Pints Starting At INR 80 - January 21, 2017
- Bye Bye Obesity! India Is Getting A Fat Tax On Bags Of Chips, Junk Food & Soda - January 21, 2017
- Begin Your Sunday With Fun & Friends At These Sunday Brunches In Delhi - January 20, 2017
- Café Lota Has Perfectly Captured Fusion Food With Hints Of Regional Love - January 20, 2017
- Eggs Kejriwal Is On NYT’s Best Dishes List & You Can Try Them At SodaBottleOpenerWala - January 20, 2017