Winter is coming soon and arriving with it is the barrage of food fests in the city. Nav Bharat Times and National Association of Street-food Vendors of India (NASVI) are coming together to bring you ‘Chatkare Delhi Ke,’ a selection of the best street foods from all over the country.
First Things First
The 3-day festival will have street vendors from all over India, bringing the best of street food from all regions at one place. The festival is open for all and will have counters for food art near the main stage area, and fun theme-based games on all three days.
There will also be live entertainment by the band Rock Veda and by magicians Ashok Kharbanda (record holder in the Guinness Book of World Records) and Sumit Kharbanda who plan to wow everyone with their tricks. We also hear that Prince Narula will be there on the first day, so all you Roadies fans should head over if you want to meet him.
On from 21st Oct to 23rd Oct
Explore Chatkare Delhi Ke here.
Photo Courtesy Of: Wikipedia
- Read This Instead Of Googling The Best Butter Chicken In Delhi - January 19, 2017
- Dig Into The Gorgeous Zucchini Fries & Amazingly Thick Shakes At Diggin - January 19, 2017
- #EatCheap: 9 Budget Bars In CP For The End-Of-The-Month Drinking Party - January 18, 2017
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017