We all know of this labour of love in Old Delhi, Haveli Dharampura. Started as a restaurant and heritage hotel, the plan has now evolved from kite matches and Kathak nights to include a stunning restaurant on the rooftop. And moreover, Haveli Dharampura is now also serving alcohol!
First Things First
Haveli Dharampura is also opening their bar this week, which will be called Lakhori. While they have the usual bevvy of single malts, gins, tequila and beers, we are especially excited about the cocktails. They have three classic martinis which include a green apple and watermelon one as well.
But as always, we will urge you to go right to the Haveli Special section which will have the likes of Dariba Narangi (a mix of orange juice, grenadine and tequila), Meena Bazar (vodka and Blue Curacao come together) and the Pancharatna, the wonders of which we’ll let you find out yourself. They have wines by the bottle and glasses, both, with an extensive collection that is blowing our minds.
Mocktails & View
For those not drinking spirits, the mocktail menu will uplift your spirits. We have been in love with Jahan Ara, Patangbaz Sangria and Chai Biscuit for a while now. Their smoothies are thick and luscious.
Catch us at the rooftop from where you can see Gurudwara Seesganj, Jama Masjid, Jain Mandir and the Red Fort. Here’s to an evening of stars and moonlight with a sip of Banarasi Pan.
Explore more here.
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016
- Winter Is Coming & So Are Official Game Of Thrones Theme Wines - November 25, 2016