Chaina Ram is now delivering across Delhi NCR! An old gem, which has won multiple accolades, is finally expanding horizons and stepping up in the modern world by adapting to technology and keeping up with the times.
First Things First
Old Delhi’s beloved confectionery house, Chaina Ram never seemed interested in expansion. Always adhering to their traditional methods, recipes and values, getting them to change their minds seemed next to impossible.
If you wanted to grab a puri aloo breakfast you had to be here before 11am, to get bulk orders you had to call at least 10 days prior and pick it up at their convenience. But it has always been worth every bit of struggle, because in the end, they serve food which will make you smile for days on end.
However, now they have accommodated their huge group of followers by launching an online website for delivery in Delhi NCR. Not only delivering mithai, you can also order savoury namkeen and snacks (say yes to paneer pakora!). Though they do have an additional delivery charge but let’s be real – a flat charge of INR 150 to get that delicious ghevar and chole to our homes is next to nothing!
Explore more here.
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: Chaina Ram Sindhi Confectioners
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016