Devang House is back with something exciting yet again and this time it is The Goddess Festival which will have everything from food, workshops, music and more. Navratras don’t need to be boring with fasting and unhealthy food. Here’s everything you can do instead:
Goddess-Themed Yoga Nights
Keeping the essence of Devang behind each of their events, such as organic food, healthy living, community, and the celebration of Indian culture, they’ve come up with a bunch of events like the Yoga Nights. Learn some of the most effective moves with Mansi Mahajan, an internationally renowned yogi and martial artist.
Apart from doing their usual Organic Brunch and Pop Up, Devang is doing a pretty great line-up of Navratri-themed stuff. Each day has a different Navratri Thali and they are also organising a Vegan Indian Cooking with the executive chef. Learn how to make a Puffed Rice and Roasted Channa Snack, Kerala Banana Kebab with Coriander Chutney, Saboodana (Tapioca) Khichdi and Pumpkin Halva.
They are also hosting a bunch of really soothing musical sessions such as an acoustic one with Azaan Khan. Each of these concerts come with a 5-course Navratri meal too. The festival is entirely family and kid friendly.
So what are you waiting for. Sign up before it’s over. Explore more about the festival here.
Photo Courtesy Of: Devang House
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016
- Winter Is Coming & So Are Official Game Of Thrones Theme Wines - November 25, 2016