Food festivals have been livening up the food scene in Delhi, and have become a source of excitement for most of us. The amazing new innovations of traditional food and drinks at prices that don’t tear a hole in your pocket are what we always find ourselves looking forward to. Here are the ones that you should check out in the coming months.
The Grub Fest
The Grub Fest is back with it’s 4th edition, and we can’t wait to see the 80+ restaurants that are setting up their stalls there. Clearly, we will be spoilt for choice. To add the cherry to the icing, they will also have many artistes from all across the country performing at the fest to make you groove to their tunes while you gorge on the food.
On from 14th Oct to 16th Oct
Asian Hawker’s Market
They’re back yet again with the best of Chinese, Japanese, Thai, and Southeast Asian cuisines that you definitely would not want to miss on. We hear that Bombaykery, as well as Chi Asian Cookhouse, Fatty Bao, Honk, and Burma Burma will all be there, apart from many other restaurants that offer Pan-Asian fare.
On from 21st Oct to 23rd Oct
Photo Courtesy Of: Great Indian Food Festival
Great Indian Food Festival
The Great Indian Food Festival is hosting its second edition this year at the Dilli Haat in Pitampura and is bringing to you, the best of street food from all over India. The famous vendors from the country with generations of experience will be bringing to you their specialties, all at one place! We’re already having daydreams about chaat and golgappe drenched in tangy chutneys and sauces.
The entry is free for the vent, but you will be charged a nominal sum of 20/- by Dilli Haat.
On from 5th Nov to 6th Nov.
Buddy Daddy Family Bash
They’re back with their second edition, with fun things for your whole family. They have all kinds of great stuff at the Food & Flea Market—one of the 7 differently themed zones at the family festival.
On from the 11th Nov to 13th Nov.
Bon Appetit Food Fest
All our food dreams are about to come true this December, with the Bon Appetit Food Festival. You can expect food from many cuisines from some of the finest culinary names and the best of restaurants setting up booths at Shipra Mall.
On from 3rd Dec to 4th Dec
Delhi Cook-Out is coming this winter to Saket for you to gorge on some yummy barbequed deliciousness. All the details aren’t out yet, but it’s safe to say that it is definitely going to be epic!
On from 9th to 11th Dec
Odisha Food Festival
This winter, cozy up with the authentic delicacies from Orissa and enjoy live entertainment while you’re at it, at the Odisha Food Festival.
On from 17th Dec to 18th Dec
Picture Courtesy Of: NASVI Street Food Festival
NASVI Street Food Festival
The National Association of Street Vendors of India is bringing together the street food vendors from all over the country to this festival yet again so that you can explore the different flavours of regional cuisine all at one place! It’s going to be the best way to celebrate the Christmas weekend.
On from 23rd Dec to 25th Dec
Food For Thought Festival
This festival is an initiative by South Asian Association for Gastronomy and is a celebration of traditional foods that unite eight SAARC countries. Thought Fest, which is part of the food fest brings together some well-known food experts for panel discussions too. This fest will also see pop-ups, cookery demos by celebrity chefs, and cultural performances.
On from 24th Dec to 25th Dec
Featured Image Courtesy Of: Asian Hawker’s Market
- #EatCheap: 9 Budget Bars In CP For The End-Of-The-Month Drinking Party - January 18, 2017
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017