Mondelez India has launched a premium innovation, Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Oreo. The new flavour is much loved by consumers internationally and is surely going to make a big splash in the Indian market.
First Things First
Globally-successful formats backed by the strength of Cadbury Dairy Milk brand in India have unleashed the premium chocolate category. By launching Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Orea, the company is aiming to further seize the growing opportunity in this category.
According to Prashant Peres, director, marketing (Chocolates), Mondelez India, Indian consumers now demand unique formats and eat experiences.
Given Cadbury’s global positioning in the market, they plan to bring world leading brands to India. They’re very excited for the next few years, as the growth of the Indian chocolate market is poised to be one of the fastest in the world. They’re going to use this opportunity to expand their chocolate footprint in the country.
What is special about Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Oreo, is its unique format with smooth creamy Silk on the outside and crunchy Orea cookie and vanilla cream on the inside, which melt in your mouth to give you an indulgent yet crunchy Silk experience.
Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Oreo is first available for preview at Big Bazaar and Paytm. It will officially be launched in 1,00,000 traditional trade and modern stores in early January 2017. It is priced at Rs 75 and Rs 170.
Read the full story here.
Photo Courtesy Of: Cadbury Dairy Milk India
- #EatCheap: 5 Awesome Budget Eats In Satya Niketan - January 12, 2017
- #EatCheap: Enjoy Local Delicacies From Around India On A Budget—Right Here In Delhi! - January 11, 2017
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk’s Brought A New Flavour To Town! - January 11, 2017
- #EatCheap: 8 Budget Delivery Options If You Stay In East Delhi - January 10, 2017
- The Gourmet High Street Is Back & It’s Bringing The Big Leagues! - January 10, 2017