Hidden away in Defence Colony, The Culinary Pitaara is this tiny little place that serves up quite a variety of flavourful dishes to its patrons.
In A Nutshell
The Culinary Pitaara serves North Indian and Chinese fare out of a small space in Sukhdev Market. It has only recently opened and has quickly gained popularity among the people living in the vicinity.
Since they barely have any seating arrangements, it is best to order food from here. Whether it’s a full meal that you’re looking for or just appetisers to satisfy hunger pangs, you can either order in or dine in at this small but clean and friendly establishment.
On The Silver Platter
The Butter Chicken Kulcha is a must try. It comes with a Butter Chicken gravy that’s well-seasoned and delicious. You will find yourself not being able to stop at just one, or even after you’re full because they taste so good. The Honey Chilli Lotus Stems, Dal Makhanwali, Chipotle Murg Tikka, Spring Rolls, and the Kung Pao Chicken are all worth a shot too. You should definitely get these when you’re visiting or ordering in.
While some of their dishes stood apart quite clearly, you can avoid getting the Sui Mai and the Papad Dahi Ke Kebab, which were both a little soggy.
Food For Thought
All in all, we feel that you should ring up The Culinary Pitaara whenever you have those hunger pangs during the day. The dishes are quite decently priced and the quantities are pretty great too.
Explore them here.
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017
- Burn The Fat Without Burning A Hole In Your Pocket At These Places In Indirapuram - January 12, 2017