A steaming hot pot of biryani goes a long way in comforting us during these cold winter days. Taking a cue from this, Hotel The Janpath has brought out a Biryani Festival (don’t forget the Shorba) at their all-day dining restaurant, Gulnar.
First Things First
Enjoy the authentic flavours of Awadh and Hyderabad in every spoonful, accompanied by Rogni gravies, crunchy papads, and raitas. You can choose from a selection of six biryanis, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian at this biryani festival. You will be able to find innovative inclusions like the Katahal (jackfruit), Motia (jasmine flowers), and Soya-chaap in the vegetarian varieties, while the non-vegetarian ones will include Gosht Murg and Kebab biryanis; all served with a variety of piping hot shorbas like Kakani, Murg, Dal, and Tomato.
The Biryani & Shorba Festival is perfect for those of us who want nothing but to warm up with a bowl of delicious food during this season. You’re sure to find all that you’re looking for here, and the prices shan’t burn a hole in your pocket either. You could get the vegetarian ones for INR 350 and the non-vegetarian option for INR 450.
When: Everyday till the 31st Dec
Where: Gulnar Restaurant, The Janpath
Timings: 1 pm to 11 pm
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: VisualHunt
- Instant Japanese? Calm Your Seafood Cravings With Meatigo’s Tempura Prawns - January 22, 2017
- This Restaurant Is Inside A Scrapped Plane In Ludhiana! And It’s Called Hawai Adda - January 22, 2017
- #EatCheap: These Budget Bars In Rajouri Have Beer Pints Starting At INR 80 - January 21, 2017
- Bye Bye Obesity! India Is Getting A Fat Tax On Bags Of Chips, Junk Food & Soda - January 21, 2017
- Begin Your Sunday With Fun & Friends At These Sunday Brunches In Delhi - January 20, 2017