Chef Vivek Chauhan from The Imperial shares his stellar recipes for Passionfruit & Strawberry Jelly, and Lemon Posset – both of which can be prepared in a jiffy. Try these delectable delights at home and don’t forget, the benefits of lemon in the coming season can be fully enjoyed in this stunning tangy Lemon Posset.
Passionfruit & Strawberry Jelly
300 ml passionfruit puree
100 ml water
140 gm sugar
10 gm gelatin
Boil passionfruit puree, sugar with water on stove.
Stir the soaked gelatin in the above mix.
Chop strawberry into dices.
Cool the mix over ice-bath.
Pour the mix into glasses and mix chopped strawberry into it.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Garnish with chantilly and strawberry.
150 ml double cream
36 gm castor sugar
1 lemon zest
24 ml lemon juice
Rossette of cream
Boil double cream and castor sugar & lemon zest on the stove.
Remove from the stove and add lemon juice & stir it once to mix it evenly.
Leave it to rest for half an hour and then fill it in the glasses.
Refrigerate to set for 2 hours.
Garnish with cream, strawberry & lime zest.
You can also try some of our other lemon recipes here.
- #EatCheap: 5 Awesome Budget Eats In Satya Niketan - January 12, 2017
- #EatCheap: Enjoy Local Delicacies From Around India On A Budget—Right Here In Delhi! - January 11, 2017
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk’s Brought A New Flavour To Town! - January 11, 2017
- #EatCheap: 8 Budget Delivery Options If You Stay In East Delhi - January 10, 2017
- The Gourmet High Street Is Back & It’s Bringing The Big Leagues! - January 10, 2017