Healthy Asian soba noodles recipe paired with sautéed onions and tofu! Quickly prepped and cooked, we would pick this every single night after a loooong work-day.
- 2½ tsps salt
- 500 ml water
- 50 grams soba noodles
- 80 grams firm tofu, cut into 2x2-inch squares
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 4-5 spring onions, cut into half
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, for garnish
- Add two teaspoons of salt to a pot of boiling water and boil the soba noodles for about four-five minutes until they are fully cooked. Set aside for later.
- Season the tofu with the remaining salt and set aside.
- In a small non-stick pan, add the soy sauce, fish sauce and honey, cook for about a minute.
- Now add the tofu pieces and sauté until they are completely brown, stir in the spring onions, mix well and turn off the heat.
- Pour this mixture over the soba noodles, garnish with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Photos Courtesy Of: Madishetty Manasa