India’s biggest Asian food festival is here for the third time in two years – Asian Hawker’s Market. The last season had Litchi Wantons, Pan-Fried Momos, Okonomiyaki Pancakes, Char Sui Baos, and yummy cocktails. We’re literally daydreaming right now.
First Things First
As in the previous two seasons, AHM will have 21 stalls and 14 carts with small plates, easy-on-the-wallet prices, and a careful curation of participants. There will be live entertainment, including the flash mobs that everyone loved. As usual, it is full of surprises and will see participation from some of the most well-known, award-winning restaurants and chefs in the industry.
If you’re on a diet, it is sure to go flying out of the window because of the endless list of ambrosial delicacies for you to try. The debutants include Jom Jom Malay, East – the popular Pan-Asian restaurant of Westin Gurgaon, Wok Tok from The Grand New Delhi, Ping’s Café Orient, and Burma Burma is bringing dishes from their award-winning vegetarian menu. You’re also going to see Wai Wai City bring the many versions of their ever-popular instant noodles after their first foray into the quick service restaurant space.
Another noteworthy addition to this edition is Noshi, the home-delivery brand of the phenomenally successful, Yum Yum Cha.
Zoravar Kalra’s Pa Pa Ya is back yet again all the way from Mumbai with their modernist Pan Asian cuisine, and you will also see your other favorites like the live teppanyaki grill from Benihana, the baos from Fatty Bao that wowed everyone so much that they all sold out quickly, and the always in-demand sandwiches from BigFatSandwich. We’re also excited that Guppy is coming back for this edition with their famed sushi rolls, and Asian Haus is getting their katsu curry!
In short, you need to block the weekend of the 21 October and postpone everything else and attend the Asian Hawker’s Market. Come armed with stretchy pants and a huge appetite for some yummy food and delectable drinks.
On from 21st Oct to 23rd Oct.
Explore Asian Hawker’s Market here.
- #EatCheap: 9 Budget Bars In CP For The End-Of-The-Month Drinking Party - January 18, 2017
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017