Panda Express is the fast casual restaurant chain credited with inventing orange chicken. Serving American-Chinese cuisine, they currently operate over 1,800 outlets across six countries. While there was some news about Panda Express coming to India in 2014, unfortunately, that did not happen. However, JSM Corp. Pvt. Ltd. is now all set to launch this global chain next year!
First Things First
JSM group currently holds 26 outlets and 6 brands in the bag; running Hard Rock Cafe, California Pizza Kitchen, Shiro, The Big Kahuna, Ginger Tiger and Asilo in India. Celebrating 10 years of Hard Rock Cafe in India this month, they have announced to open two Panda Express outlets in Bangalore by March 2017 and we can’t wait for it! While they refused to share more details, another spoiler was released saying they also have a new restaurant format in works (we wonder what it could be)!
Read the full article here.
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016