Gluten-free brownies that taste just as good! Almond flour is so healthy and well, when it comes to healthy brownies, there really isn’t any reason for us to stop ourselves, is there?
Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 35 mins
5 tablespoons butter
1¾ cups sugar
½ tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1½ cups almond flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
Grease a baking pan (at least two inches deep) with butter and set aside.
In a saucepan on medium-low heat, add the butter, sugar and salt and cook until the sugar melts. Transfer into a bowl and let cool for a few minutes. With a spatula, mix in the vanilla, cocoa and eggs. Continue to mix until smooth and shiny.
Mix in the almond flour and baking powder. Now pour this batter into the greased baking pan, spreading to the edges, and place in the pre-heated oven.
Bake the brownies for about 35 minutes, until a toothpick comes out almost clean when inserted into the centre.
Remove from oven and let cool for 10 to 15 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Photo Courtesy Of: Madishetty Manasa
- Upcoming #FoodFestival Checklist: Asian Hawker’s, Palate Fest & Grub Fest Are Back! - January 19, 2017
- What Cheeses Are You Pairing With Your Wine? Here’s A Handy Guide - January 19, 2017
- This Spicy Amritsari Chole Is Going To Add A Hell Lot Of Tadka To Your Life - January 19, 2017
- Vegetarian & Love Asian? This Delicious Miso Broth With Shiitake & Tofu Is For You - January 19, 2017
- Do Indian Bartenders Need To Be Good Listeners? Ek Bar’s Nitin Tewari Tells All - January 18, 2017