Another one of those French machinations, the veloute sauce is easy to make and goes perfectly everything Continental. We even use it for our seafood, if you must know. Try some here.
Serves: 3 – 4
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
30 grams butter
30 grams flour
2 cups white chicken stock, warmed
On low heat, add the butter and flour in a saucepan and mix until well incorporated. Let the mix brown a bit.
Add the chicken stock and stir.
Remove, cool for two minutes and serve.
Photo Courtesy Of: Madishetty Manasa
- Do Indian Bartenders Need To Be Good Listeners? Ek Bar’s Nitin Tewari Tells All - January 18, 2017
- Had Too Much Gajar Halwa? This Carrot & Orange Soup Is For All The Winter Love - January 18, 2017
- Shah Rukh Khan Is No Foodie! Gauri Khan Tells EatTreat About Simple Eating - January 18, 2017
- 5 Green Leaves You Must Pick Up From Your Local Grocer For A Healthy Winter Glow - January 17, 2017
- An Easy Coastal Fish Curry That’ll Remind You Of Your Beach Vacation - January 17, 2017
- You Only Need 3 Things For A Perfect Cup Of Chai, Every Single Time - January 17, 2017
- Easy Seafood Risotto With A Hint Of Saffron To Warm Your Insides - January 17, 2017
- Prawn Sambal Recipe: A Malaysian Import That You Won’t Get Enough Of - January 16, 2017
- Ditch Those Oily Puris! Try Something Truly Healthy & Tasty When Fasting - January 16, 2017
- Nisteachi Coddi Recipe For A Goan Fish Curry To Remember For Ever - January 16, 2017