A recipe that you can prepare under 30 minutes for a quick, easy and wholesome meal. And if you have something big coming up, this is perfect to feel good about yourself without going on a diet.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
2 cups water
1 teaspoon salt
½ cup quinoa
60 grams mixed sprouts
½ teaspoon lemon juice
200 grams sliced halloumi cheese, grilled on each side for 4 mins on a grill pan
Ras El Hanout powder, for garnish
Add the water and salt to a pot and cook the quinoa for about 10 to 12 minutes.
Transfer the quinoa to a large bowl, add in the mixed sprouts and lemon juice and toss. Set aside.
Place the grilled halloumi pieces on a serving plate, top with the quinoa and sprout mixture, sprinkle the Ras El Hanout powder (North African spice mix) and serve!
Representative Photo Courtesy Of: Pixabay
- 5 Green Leaves You Must Pick Up From Your Local Grocer For A Healthy Winter Glow - January 17, 2017
- An Easy Coastal Fish Curry That’ll Remind You Of Your Beach Vacation - January 17, 2017
- You Only Need 3 Things For A Perfect Cup Of Chai, Every Single Time - January 17, 2017
- Easy Seafood Risotto With A Hint Of Saffron To Warm Your Insides - January 17, 2017
- Prawn Sambal Recipe: A Malaysian Import That You Won’t Get Enough Of - January 16, 2017
- Ditch Those Oily Puris! Try Something Truly Healthy & Tasty When Fasting - January 16, 2017
- Nisteachi Coddi Recipe For A Goan Fish Curry To Remember For Ever - January 16, 2017
- A Shrimp & Fish Burger Recipe For When You’re Tired Of Your Usual Juicy Lucy - January 14, 2017
- Maple Salmon: A Fish Dish That’s Just Wayy Too Dishy For A Regular Meal - January 14, 2017
- Kiwi, Pineapples, Guavas: Make Healthy Fruit Candies At Home With Dehydrated Fruits - January 14, 2017