Healthier than your usual flour and yummy to boot, we are loving this Moist Almond Cake. Maybe it’s us, but this sounds just perfect for a post-picnic meal.
Serves: 5 – 6
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 30 mins
85 grams butter
130 grams sugar
½ cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1½ cups almond flour
½ cup coconut flour
½ teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease a baking pan and set aside.
In a bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Mix in the eggs, one at a time, beating continuously. Add in the milk and vanilla and mix until combined. Set this mixture aside.
In a separate bowl, combine together the flours, salt and baking powder.
Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient mixture. Beat together until creamy.
Pour this mixture into the greased baking pan and bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from the oven, let cool for 10 minutes and serve!
Representative Photo Courtesy Of: Wikimedia Commons
- Do Indian Bartenders Need To Be Good Listeners? Ek Bar’s Nitin Tewari Tells All - January 18, 2017
- Had Too Much Gajar Halwa? This Carrot & Orange Soup Is For All The Winter Love - January 18, 2017
- Shah Rukh Khan Is No Foodie! Gauri Khan Tells EatTreat About Simple Eating - January 18, 2017
- 5 Green Leaves You Must Pick Up From Your Local Grocer For A Healthy Winter Glow - January 17, 2017
- An Easy Coastal Fish Curry That’ll Remind You Of Your Beach Vacation - January 17, 2017
- You Only Need 3 Things For A Perfect Cup Of Chai, Every Single Time - January 17, 2017
- Easy Seafood Risotto With A Hint Of Saffron To Warm Your Insides - January 17, 2017
- Prawn Sambal Recipe: A Malaysian Import That You Won’t Get Enough Of - January 16, 2017
- Ditch Those Oily Puris! Try Something Truly Healthy & Tasty When Fasting - January 16, 2017
- Nisteachi Coddi Recipe For A Goan Fish Curry To Remember For Ever - January 16, 2017