DLF Mall of India has become the talk of the town ever since it’s opening in Noida. From the best of clothing brands to a wide variety of food options, and a center for games built over 25,000 sq ft, this mall has something for everyone. Here are the restaurants that you absolutely must not miss for when you’re visiting.
Mövenpick Ice Creams
They serve about 22 of the best Swiss ice-cream flavours, and a plethora of other desserts including (but not limited to) waffles, pancakes, sorbets, and sundaes. Explore Mövenpick here.
The Artful Baker
If you’ve been to The Artful Baker’s patisserie in Khan Market, you know exactly what you can expect. And what’s more is that they have a cute bistro-style seating arrangement for you to sit next to their beautiful decadent desserts that always have you craving for more! Explore The Artful Baker here.
Photo Courtesy Of: Amith Chhabra
The Big Chill Cakery
The Big Chill Cakery has also made it’s way to this mall, and the only difference is that they’ve become bigger and have a very cute seating arrangement both inside and outside the outlet. You can check out The Big Chill Cakery here.
United Coffee House Rewind
Now you don’t need to wade through traffic and look for available parking spaces in Connaught Place for experiential dining with a dose of nostalgia. The walls are decorated with vintage photographs of the bygone era, and they do serve some of their signature dishes too. You can check out United Coffee House Rewind here.
Chi Asian Cookhouse
One of the newest additions at DLF Mall of India, Chi Asian Cookhouse satiates all your cravings for Asian street food. You can look out for the satay station, the dim sum cart, kimbap and hawker’s wok for the true Pan-Asian street food experience. You can check Chi Asian Cookhouse here.
Mamagoto never disappoints with their creative take on fun Asian cuisine made with freshest of ingredients, tall pitchers of ice-cold drinks, and quirky decor. You can check out Mamagoto here.
It seems that wherever SodaBottleOpenerWala opens their restaurant, the area automatically becomes more popular. You can always count on them for a homey, traditional Parsi feel that is not just present in the food and the style that it is served, but it also extends to every inch of the decor. You can check out SodaBottleOpenerWala here.
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: UHC Rewind
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017
- Burn The Fat Without Burning A Hole In Your Pocket At These Places In Indirapuram - January 12, 2017