The blended goodness of roasted peanuts, honey and sea salt make for this silky and buttery dream. Since we all know nut butters are good for you, and peanut butter proves to be a healthy fat, stocking your household pantry with this incredible spread can truly solve a host of culinary and munching problems for y’all. We present to you a sinful round up of our best and yummiest peanut butter recipes that will straight transport you to peanut butter heaven!
1. Homemade Peanut Butter
While going for that preservative infested packaged bottle of peanut butter has been the convenient go-to all these years, whipping up this creamy stuff at home can truly be an inspiring drill. It’s ridiculous how easy it is to make this!
Formula: Roasted peanuts, honey, some peanut oil and a powerful blender—and voila! You’re done! You can also make your peanut butter ahead of time and store in the refrigerator for up to a few weeks (So technically, you have no reason to not try this already).
2. Peanut Butter Cookies
Soft, thick, chewy and delicious; nothing beats a warm glass of milk accompanied with some homemade peanut butter cookies.
Formula: A simple yet smashing medley of flour, butter, brown sugar and our beloved peanut butter; this classic cookie recipe is here for keeps.
3. Peanut Butter Granola
Well, we know that no matter how many times we tell you that its a healthy butter, you’ll still have your doubts. So, we decided to add some granola to make it all better.
Formula: Smear them old-fashioned oats in a creamy mix of peanut butter and honey, and bake away in the oven till crunchy and beautifully golden. This one makes for a perfect breakfast as well as a mid-day munch companion.
4. Thai Peanut Sauce
No Asian dinner is complete without a generous serving of this smoky, nutty sauce, especially with chicken satay, skewers and other grilled meats. This no-cook sauce is versatile and intensely addictive, and you can also use it as a dressing for your salad meals.
Formula: A spicy and flavourful medley of roasted peanuts, coconut milk, peanut butter and fragrant curry paste, Thai peanut sauce makes for one of the best and widely used dressings in the world.
5. Chocolate Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Frosting
Fudgy and moist chocolate cupcakes smeared with the silky and nutty goodness of peanut butter frosting. These treats are not only a decadent affair, but also incredibly easy to make! Get your hands on some cooking chocolate and peanut butter, and whip up this delicious recipe from the comfort of your home kitchen.
Sliced white bread, creamy peanut butter and jelly (preferably grape jelly) make for this classic Elvis Presley favourite. We like to spike ours with some fatty crisp bacon (and sometimes bananas)!
7. Cold Peanut Sesame Noodles
Spaghetti noodles smeared with the nutty goodness of peanut butter and a fragrant medley of Asian flavours. This easy to fix savoury dish makes for a perfect weekday dinner bowl meal. If you’re looking to get authentic, you could skip the spaghetti and go for the rather healthy Soba (buckwheat noodles with a strong nutty flavour). Don’t forget to top it up with roasted peanuts and sliced scallions to add some crunch!
Photo Courtesy Of: Azra Sadr
- 5 Green Leaves You Must Pick Up From Your Local Grocer For A Healthy Winter Glow - January 17, 2017
- An Easy Coastal Fish Curry That’ll Remind You Of Your Beach Vacation - January 17, 2017
- You Only Need 3 Things For A Perfect Cup Of Chai, Every Single Time - January 17, 2017
- Easy Seafood Risotto With A Hint Of Saffron To Warm Your Insides - January 17, 2017
- Prawn Sambal Recipe: A Malaysian Import That You Won’t Get Enough Of - January 16, 2017
- Ditch Those Oily Puris! Try Something Truly Healthy & Tasty When Fasting - January 16, 2017
- Nisteachi Coddi Recipe For A Goan Fish Curry To Remember For Ever - January 16, 2017
- A Shrimp & Fish Burger Recipe For When You’re Tired Of Your Usual Juicy Lucy - January 14, 2017
- Maple Salmon: A Fish Dish That’s Just Wayy Too Dishy For A Regular Meal - January 14, 2017
- Kiwi, Pineapples, Guavas: Make Healthy Fruit Candies At Home With Dehydrated Fruits - January 14, 2017