Have you ever wanted to backpack on an impulse and visit different countries just to try out their food ? But how lucky Mumbaikars are when plenty of world cuisine restaurants are ready to offer what our heart truly wants! The two G’s – Good and Global come together here!
Heng Bok for Korean
Korean food though may not be on your bucket list but this restaurant surely serves some excellent Kochuzang Sangyeop, which is eaten like a Pan and Bulgogi Deopbap, a sticky bowl rice preparation with thinly sliced marinated beef. Gobble all the meaty goodness with a glass of Jinro Soju.
The Green Onion for Nigerian
One can find the Nigerian staples like Prawn Egusi (A curry made of dried fish and melon seeds), Nigerian tomato based fish stew and Nigerian goat jollof rice. Ruby Dogra, the owner of green onions, says that the Nigerian ladies who visited the nearby hospitals shared their recipes with her which lead to the beginning of this restaurant.
Doppio for Vietnamese
Photo Courtesy Of: Doppio
Doppio has added south-east influence to its new dishes, serving authentic Vietnamese rice paper wraps with pickled carrot and papaya, Hoisin tiger shrimp with wasabi mash and sautéed leaks are some of the mouthwatering dishes that are hard to find anywhere in Mumbai! Even though they have a very exhaustive world cuisine menu.
Explore more here.
Stacks and Racks for American
Love combination of bacon, cheddar and biting into juicy perfectly grilled tender meat? Then this is the place to go to! Stacks and Racks serves delicious American food which our usual McD and Dominos fail to provide.
Explore more here.
Pa Pa Ya for Asian
Photo Courtesy Of: Pa Pa Ya
Zorawar Kalra’s Mumbai restaurant Pa Pa Ya aims to reinvent Asian cuisine in its entirety and dining here is a gastronomic experience. A lot of thought and care goes into making each dish on the menu, and the look and feel of the restaurant. Read more about it here.
- Govinda’s New Restaurant In Rajouri Is Obviously A Superhit Spin-Off - December 16, 2016
- FSSAI Advisory: Snack Packing With Newspapers Can Cause Cancer - December 12, 2016
- This Awesome Book Cafe In Delhi Lets You Exchange Books For Food - December 7, 2016
- #HeyRum // Beginner’s Guide For Dummies On How To Drink Rum - December 5, 2016
- Food Truck 101: Everything You Need To Know About Opening A Food Truck - December 3, 2016
- Fine Dining At Its Summit: A Pop Up Restaurant Comes To Mount Everest - November 28, 2016
- Travel The World With These 5 World Cuisine Restaurants In Mumbai - November 22, 2016
- Taste Culture To Understand It: Travel In India & Elsewhere For Good Food - November 21, 2016
- Healthy Snacks That’ll Help With Your Memory This Exam Season - November 18, 2016
- Wine Tasting, Cake Baking & More: 4 Food Experiences In Mumbai - November 11, 2016