Honey is so full of goodness, that it makes even weird things better. Here are a few things that you should be drenching in this silky, liquid gold if you’re not already doing so. We like to use Honey Twigs for these little snacks of ours since they come in such handy packaging.
A little blue cheese on slices of a baguette, topped with figs and drizzled liberally with honey makes for great hors d’oeuvres for when you have guests over. You can even chop up a few pecan nuts and top the baguette slices too. The sweetness from the honey will cut through the slightly bitter and smoky flavours of the cheese and pecan nuts.
Weirdly enough, honey mixed with yoghurt uplifts the taste of the bland yet creamy food. You can mix yoghurt with granola and add a little honey for a great and healthy breakfast option.
Garlic by itself full of medicinal properties. But, with added honey, it is known to amplify the health benefits many times over. You can just toss the two in with some butter to get some yummy garlic and honey flavoured butter.
We feel that honey glazed potatoes are just the best thing in the world. Baked or fried potatoes with a generous spoonful, or even potatoes cooked with the liquid gold is sure to change what comfort food normally means to you.
Any kind of meat whether it is chicken, red meat, or seafood, goes amazingly well with that added golden glaze and sweetness that honey provides. You can choose to control the level of sweetness depending on your taste, but you should add a spoonful (or four!) when you’re planning to make a simple protein-packed meal the next time.
If you’re planning to get honey in smaller, more manageable quantities, you should get Honey Twigs. You can carry it with yourself on the go, and use it when you’re craving edible hugs.
Explore Honey Twigs here.
Photo Courtesy Of: Unsplash
This article is in partnership with Honey Twigs. #Sponsored
- Read This Instead Of Googling The Best Butter Chicken In Delhi - January 19, 2017
- Dig Into The Gorgeous Zucchini Fries & Amazingly Thick Shakes At Diggin - January 19, 2017
- #EatCheap: 9 Budget Bars In CP For The End-Of-The-Month Drinking Party - January 18, 2017
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017