Buffet meal? Count us in! Extensive choices, varied cuisines, scrumptious desserts and more – buffets are an experience like none other. Gurgaon has some mesmerising spreads which will leave you stuffed like a potato and still wanting more! So, read on to see which restaurants made it to our list.
Seasonal Taste, The Westin Gurgaon
Westin offers one of the most luxurious and lavish buffet spreads, leaving you spoiled for choices like never before. Their cheese platter has exceptional quality, making it a perfect way to start the meal. The seafood here is fresh and done just right, and the Indian section is sure to appease. Do not miss their waffles and pancakes if you drop-in for breakfast.
Explore Seasonal Tastes here.
Cafe G, Crowne Plaza Today
Known for its Sunday brunch, Cafe G has a loyal base of patrons for their remarkable buffet experience. The effortlessly formal interiors with personal seating sections make it ideal for an official business lunch or cosy family dinner. Their dessert section is top-notch with usuals like baked custard, mousse, choux, warm chocolate brownie, and specials like baklava. We can assure you that the sugary treats will leave you satisfied.
Explore Crowne Plaza here.
Photo Courtesy Of: Le Meridien
Latest Recipe, Le Meridien Gurgaon
Latest Recipe offers an artistic buffet with intriguing artwork to amuse your creative side and delicious food to satiate your hunger. The spread includes everything from Indian, Italian, Pan-Asian to Japanese. Their live sections are some of the best in town and one dish you can absolutely not miss is their al dente, creamy spaghetti carbonara. Sinfully delicious, it will leave you wanting more.
Explore Latest Recipe here.
Asia Alive, Double Tree Hilton
When someone mentions Thai curry, we think Asia Alive! They serve some beautiful Chicken Red Thai Curry with Jasmine Rice in the buffet spread, and of course, dumplings to begin with. Also, try their Indian section for some ravishing curries and kebabs. The live pasta section failed to impress, but their oriental dishes will definitely not.
Explore Asia Alive here.
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: The Westin
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016