6 Pack Momos, a new food chain starting in West Delhi, is all set to break the notion that great and hygienic Asian street food can only be found behind the big fancy windows of majestic restaurants. They’re planning to flood the city with carts that make 10,000 momos an hour!
First Things First
You heard it right. 6 Pack Momos aims to bring to you a great variety of momos with many combinations to choose from. You can pick your choice of filling, condiments to go with it, whether piping hot or with a chilled sauce and even whether you’d like only half a plate or a full one (who gets only half a plate anyway?). You can even buy them simply steamed, pan fried, deep fried, tandoori and baked.
Divy Kohli, Jahaan Khurana, and Deepak Dhingra—the brains behind 6 Pack Momos, aim to bring their collective experiences of having worked in the food industry, running successful restaurants chains, growing a booming electronics business in Hong Kong, and the food that they’ve had while travelling—to the humble momo in as many as 250 flavours!
They’re opening their very first outlet on the 21st October in Kirti Nagar, and plan to expand in North Delhi after this. The stationary momo carts will have LED televisions that will display the menu and ongoing offers, and also plan to have Wi-Fi hotspots. It certainly doesn’t get any better than this!
Explore 6 Pack Momos here.
Read the full story here.
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017
- Burn The Fat Without Burning A Hole In Your Pocket At These Places In Indirapuram - January 12, 2017
- #EatCheap At These Cheap Restaurants In Noida When You’re on A Tight Budget! - January 11, 2017