10 Heads Festival takes your family outing pretty seriously, and they bring together music and entertainment, food and drinks, fashion, art and culture, magic, kiddy stuff and everything else to give you a good time. So here are the 10 things to look out for that have been curated JUST for you.
Handpicked and absolutely Delhi-cious, Foodistaan will be hosting some of the ﬁnest gastronomic tents this year. We hear there will be a street-food section from all over the country too!
Bottoms up, we say! Toddyfest is going to be a festival of drinkables and all drinking things. Find us being woozy here with all the cocktails, wines, beers and mixology sections.
3. Band Baaja + Bass
Food and drinks apart, there will also be a festival of music, which last time featured the likes of Badshah. This time the line-up is featuring exciting names from different genres. There’s something for everyone.
4. Great Indian Bazaar
Have you heard about their flea festival? A number of boutique brands will be showcasing their wares at the Great Indian Bazaar. Think beauty, fashion and lifestyle with a very special Mystic Corner (that will be featuring tarot-card readers, numerology experts, astrologists, aura-readers, clairvoyants).
Welcome to an art show-cum-sale by emerging artists of the country. This section will be extremely curated and you’ll get to see some of the most breathtaking contemporary artworks.
A festival of magic, illusion and mentalism, we are super duper whooper excited about the marquee and street performers. This Jaadunagri will also have a teach-a-trick workshops for children, sale of magic kits and other fantastic-ness.
7. Baccha Party
Specially for the kids, the Bachcha Party will keep your child completely occupied with games and lots of other entertainment.
Let’s not forget that amongst all the eating, drinking and celebrating, we must also celebrate health and fitness. There will be Zumba, mixed martial arts, yoga and fitness studios showing their products. Healthyrama will also be curating organic foods, juices, nutrition products and active-wear brands for you.
Curated by one of India’s leading puppeteers, this festival brings to life the best of the art of puppetry. We hope to see you enjoying the vibrant shows here, this time.
We hear that the tourism showcase will be showing the attractions of Telangana. You’re more than welcome to explore the state’s art, craft, performers, street food along with special travel and accommodations packages.
Head to 10 Heads Festival on 21, 22, and 23 October at PSOI Club, Nehru Park, Chanakyapuri.
- A One-Day Dessert Festival This Sunday Has 12 Bakers & All Desserts Under 200 Rupees! - January 18, 2017
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016